Monday, September 28, 2015

UFO Fleet Over Glasgow, England On Sept 26, 2015, UFO Sighting News. 

UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY
UFO Fleet Over Glasgow, England On Sept 26, 2015, UFO Sighting News. 

Date of sighting: Sept 26, 2015
Location of sighting: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Source: MUFON #70844



Eyewitness states:
I was on my phone and someone messaged saying that the moon looked beautiful tonight a it did. I the looked out the window to see 4 red lights in the sky. At first I thought it was glare coming from the window, then I opened my window to discover these orbs flying across the sky. I took a picture then called my mother. I habe never felt so nervous in my life. When I was speaking to her she could see the orbs flying where I was I could see exactly where they were coming from. I seen 4 orbs form a diamond shape then orb into one then shoot across the sky one at a time. All In there were 7-8 orbs flying in the same flight path.

SOURCE
Ufosightingsdaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment