Tuesday, September 29, 2015

UFO Descends Near Moon During Eclipse, Sept 2015, UFO Sighting News.  29 September 2015

UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY
UFO Descends Near Moon During Eclipse, Sept 2015, UFO Sighting News. 
29 September 2015



Date of sighting: Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
Location of sighting: Sept 27, 2015
Source: MUFON #70934

Here is a cool sighting of an object near the moon during the eclipse. The object was seen with the naked eye and in the photo it looks like a partially visible disk. 
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Eyewitness states:
My husband and I kept going outside to see the different phases of the eclipse last night (Sept. 27 2015) We saw that high above the moon was a very bright object. Very very bright, we thought maybe it was a planet or star or something like that. Then we realized it looked like it was reflecting the light of the moon. Over 20-25 minutes it descended and then was just gone. I took several pictures of it with my cell phone. We have a friend in Colorado who was also watching the eclipse and he didn't see anything in the sky like what we saw. At first I assumed it was some natural phenomenon but the more we watched the less it looked like anything else I have ever seen in the sky. Looking back at the pictures I still can't be sure what it is, that is why I am filing this report. We looked outside every few minutes, it kept getting lower and lower...seemingly closer to the moon and then it disappeared. I made a collage photo of some of the different elevations...the third pic in the collage is just a cropped version of one of the others. I have several pics on my phone if you would like anymore. I added one of the single pictures, currently having trouble uploading the rest...but i have them and can send later if you want them.

SOURCE
ufosightingsdaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment